A lot of people I speak with don’t know where to start or how to start when it comes to creating a course. It’s understandable with all of “I will teach you how to create a course” gurus out there that tell you it’s difficult unless you pay them.
I’m going to outline below exactly what you need to do in order to quickly create a course, VSL or Webinar. You can apply the below technique to create all 3.
- Create bullets, milestones, of your course or VSL or webinar etc. These milestones will become the outline.
- Once you’ve created your outline, voice record the content. The goal is to expand on each bullet item . Do not try to sound good. When you mess up, just pause for a few seconds and pickup where you left off.
- Upload your voice recording to Rev.com or Trascripty.com and they will provide you a transcription of your content. Once you receive the transcript, don’t mess with it or even look at it because you’ll notice lots of run-on sentences in the transcripts etc. They will probably look terrible.
- Immediately, go to FIVERR and pay to have the transcripts edited. Go under the writing section and just choose someone who has a good rating. Be sure to ask them to “make it as conversational and easy to read as possible.”
- Now you have the meat of the course, VSL or webinar.
- If you don’t have Camtasia or Screenflow you can to go to veed.io. Click on the screen recorder link in the footer of the website.
Now you have created your slides for your course, vsl, or webinar