Don’t let online reviews control your business
How do you stack up against the competition? Whether you’re a doctor or a dentist, a lawyer, auto dealership, or a restaurant, online reviews have a major impact on your bottom line:
- 92% of of Internet users read product reviews and 89% of people say that reviews influence their purchasing decisions. (eTailing Group)
- 73% of all activity online is in one way or another related to local content, activities, or businesses. (Google)
- A difference of one star in an online review profile can lead to a 5–9% difference in revenues. (Harvard Business Review)
- “It take 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
– Warren Buffett
Customer reviews from multiple sites are automatically collected and presented in an intuitive scrolling view. Both general and industry-specific review sites are scanned and presented in your dashboard, so you see the review sites that actually matter to your business. With one click, filter reviews by site of origin, date published, or sentiment. Customizable alerts let you know whenever a new negative review is posted, whether or not you’re logged into the platform. Analytical tools help you determine how—and why—your online reputation has changed over time.
Positive reviews written by your best customers
Asking your customers to review you is the best way to improve your online reputation, and we make it easy. Built-in review-request functionality allows you to request new reviews from your most loyal customers. Use our templates or create your own. Links to your review profiles are automatically embedded into each email. A review-request history keeps track of who you’ve reached out to.
Asking for reviews makes a difference. Analysis of the Reputation.com customer database shows that, on average, requesting reviews boosts volume by 650% while reducing the proportion of negative reviews by 400%.
Automate review generation with on-site kiosks
Don’t have time to collect customer email addresses and request reviews? No problem—set up one of our review-request kiosks in your place of business and let your customers do the work for you. Kiosks can be configured to immediately publish positive comments online while forwarding any negative comments to you so you can resolve the issue while it’s still fresh. The text of the interface is fully customizable to match your business.
Dominate local search with personalized landing pages
We create a personalized page for you, complete with custom images, contact information, hours, and reviews uploaded by your kiosk. Landing pages are optimized to rank in local search results and increase your visibility in broad category searches like “auto dealership in San Francisco”. An optional reservations/contact widget can also be embedded on the page.
Create a dynamic social media presence
See what consumers are saying about you on Twitter, Foursquare, and Facebook. Filter social media mentions just as you do with reviews: by site of origin, by date, and by sentiment. Compare your reputation across social media and online reviews. Respond directly to social media comments from within the platform, or forward social media mentions by email.
Leverage business listings for local search visibility
Make sure your business can be found on the most prominent online profiling sites. Keeping listings sites up to date increases the weight of your business in local search results and helps to drive new referrals. We make it simple to update key information across multiple sites at the same time, including business name, address, hours, and contact details.
See how you stack up
Our patented Reputation Score analyzes a range of factors to accurately assess your online reputation. We then score you against the entire industry, so you know exactly how you measure up to the competition. We offer specific suggestions for improvement, helping you enhance your standing over time.
Self service or full service
Does managing your online reputation seem like too much work? No problem—we’ll do it for you:
- Gold: We do all the work of requesting reviews from your customers. We also respond to any new negative reviews to appropriately defuse the situation and build customer goodwill. If an issue needs your attention, we give you a call.
- Platinum: In addition to managing your reviews, we manage your social media accounts, developing an active social presence for you and responding to comments posted on Facebook and Twitter.